- ABOUT US
GERI.FR Sasu scrupulously respects the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to the processing of personal data, and also in accordance with European Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"). GERI.FR Sasu owns the site www.geri.fr, Copyright GERIHDP, as well as responsible for the processing of personal data collected on the site, users connecting to it and using the services on the site.
This implies that the processing of personal data will be done in accordance with the principles of Article 5 of the GDPR: lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, application of the principle of data limitation, accuracy, limitation of preservation, integrity and confidentiality.
This site is the property of GERI.FR Sasu, whose registered capital is 200.000 €. It is registered in the register of companies and companies of Lyon, under the number 790 573 281, and whose registered office is located at 11 rue Guilloud 69003 in Lyon. The GERI HDP Copyright.
2) Navigation data
The computer systems responsible for the proper functioning of this site acquire, as planned during a normal exercise, some personal data, which are then transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be cross-referenced or associated to identify the user, however it may, by its very nature, and through associations or re-development with data from third parties, allow users to be identified. This data category includes the IP addresses or DNS used by users connecting to the site, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses, server request times, and the methods used to submit the request to the servers. , the file size obtained in return, the digital response code indicating the status of the server data response and other information parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computing environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site to ensure its proper functioning. They are immediately removed after treatment.
3) Data provided voluntarily by users / visitors.
In the event that the users / visitors, by connecting on this site, must send personal data to access certain elements or to make requests, this operation can carry GERI.FR to collect the address e-mail of the sender and / or any other personal data that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request of the user or to provide the desired service.
4) Treatment modalities
Users' personal data is processed by automated systems for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. GERI.FR Sasu observes specific security measures to prevent loss of data, such as unlawful or improper use and unauthorized access. The lack of provision of personal data may only result in the impossibility of obtaining the requested service.
5) Location of data processing
The processing of the personal data of users of the site www.geri.fr is carried out at the headquarters of GERI.FR Sasu, by the authorized personnel to the data processing. No data derived from web services is disseminated or disclosed to third parties. The personal data provided by the users, requesting a service or information, are exclusively processed to respond to the request of the user or to provide the desired service.
6) Rights of interested parties
In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR and the following articles, the interested party can, through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, contact Master Giulio RIVERA, the Data Protection Officer (DPO), in order to to exercise his rights with regard to the processing of personal data and, in particular, to obtain from the data controller: access to his own data, rectification, deletion, limitation of the processing thereof , and at any time he can know the information about him, check their accuracy, integrate, update, rectify, oppose their treatment or submit a complaint to the supervisory authority as provided by the Article 77 of the GDPR. Also provided in Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, relating to computers, files and freedoms, to have access, modify, rectify or delete data per user.
The user has the opportunity to exercise his rights:
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- through the contact module made available on the website
- by mail to GERI.FR Sasu, 11 rue Guilloud - 69003 Lyon.
Information about the processing of personal data, art. 12 and following of EU Regulation 679/2016 ,
The European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") to the objective of ensuring that the processing of "personal data" is performed in respect of rights are, are of fundamental freedoms and the dignity of the person (hereinafter referred to as "it"), with particular reference to privacy and personal identity.
The present company carries out the activity of collecting the debts for the account of third parties and realizes that, for the execution of its activities , the data processing is collected and communicated, by the customers creditors, is necessary.
These clauses may be modified s based on legal and regulatory developments and with respect to the doctrine of the National Commission on Informatics and Liberties (CNIL) and the EU Regulations.
The processed data are collected by the Processing Manager (our customers) in accordance with the principles of the Regulation.
With reference to these data, the undersigned company guarantees that:
• the treatment is based on the principles of fairness , accuracy and transparency and is carried out in full respect of the rights of the person concerned;
• The treatment is based on the principles set out in Article 5 of the GDPR: lawfulness, fairness, transparency, purpose limitation, application of the principle of data limitation, accuracy, limitation of preservation, integrity and confidentiality. carried out in full protection of the rights of the data subject in accordance with the Regulation;
• the treatment is aimed at the effective management of the claim rights claimed against the interested party by the creditors and the clients (the controller);
• at the end of the mandate received, the confidential data of the data subject are kept solely for the purpose of fulfilling specific legal obligations or to report, if applicable, on the activity carried out.
• the data are processed using computer tools which, in any case, guarantee compliance with all the security measures and guarantees in accordance with the Regulation;
• The attribution of data by the interested party is always optional; any refusal shall result in the expiry of the amicable mandate entrusted to us and the eventual commencement by the creditor company of an action for judicial recovery of the debt ;
• the data is stored and processed at the headquarters of our company. The data may be communicated to our customers, to the public authorities who request it, or to comply with legal obligations and may be transferred to other countries belonging to the European Union;
• in accordance with art. 14 n.2 of the Rules, the interested party may exercise the following rights: ask the controller for access to personal data (Article 15), rectification or cancellation thereof (Article 16), limitation of treatment (Article 18), the right of rectification (Article 16), the right of cancellation (Article 17), the right to portability of data (Article 20), the right of opposition (Article 21) and non- submission to an automated decision-making process regarding individuals . The interested party is required to be aware of the existence of the terms and conditions of exercise of the aforementioned rights, see the website www.cnil.fr.
The person concerned may lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in accordance with Article 77 of the Regulation.
The controller of the data subject is the customer, and by the same, the creditor . GERI.FR is also responsible in conc e r n e the treatment, as part of its activity and the relevance of the use of the said data .
We inform you that the data protection officer is Lawyer Giulio Rivera, whose email is DPO@gerihdp.it .
Additional information may be requested by the interested party, including the controller's contact, by mail to; GERI. FR Sasu 11 Rue du Guilloud 69008 Lyon. (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , telephone: 0 4 69 16 31 00, APE code: 8291Z, FR)